Scott Silver, DDS & Louis Steinberg, DDS
Fluoride-free, mercury-free, mercury-safe
Biological dentists recognize the impact of toxic materials and the profound connections between dental/oral and systemic (physical) health. They take a holistic approach to diagnosis, treatment and healing, integrating the wisdom of Eastern and traditional medicine and best clinical practices of 21st century dental medicine. They use only biocompatible materials and procedures.
With offices in northern and southern New Jersey, we provide both general and specialized dental services. Specialty areas include
- Restorative Dentistry with Biocompatible Materials
- Solutions for Sleep Apnea by Addressing Airway Function
- Addressing TMJ/Facial Pain with Myofunctional Treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment Focusing on Airway
- Fluoride Free
- Safe Removal of Mercury (Silver Amalgam) Fillings
Learn more about biological dentistry and the services we provide.
Scott Silver, DMD, is a practicing biological dentist in Haddon Township. Louis M. Steinberg, DDS, is a practicing biological dentist in West New York, New Jersey.
Both practices are mercury-free and mercury-safe, adhering to IAOMT protocols for mercury amalgam removal.